Thursday, September 6, 2007

Some Minor Improvements

So, just like Apple updated their iPod line, I updated my blog. While there aren't cool things like touchscreens, videos and streaming music from Starbucks stores' Wi-Fi... I did change the light gray sidebar font to a more purple/blue/gray color. I've added a description to my blog, and combined my links into one section. I also changed my archives to a drop menu, and the most new fun thing is that I've add a poll! Yeah! So, it's right up top there on the right. Just check your choice, see the results, and next week there will be a new one! This should entice you to check back in with my brilliant writing at least once a week.

As far as life goes, I am psyched about my job. I hope I am good at it. Also, had a pretty good audition today. I hope I get that.

No comments: