Thursday, October 25, 2007

Guess What's Back...

(besides my posting.. that didn't last too long) That's right. My favorite American Family Restaurant is having the best deal ever. I wait for this every season. I mean, 3 courses of goodness, and 3 delicious words: Jack Daniel's Sauce. And let's not forget about fried green beans, and Cinnabon® Cheesecake. I've got my T.G.I.Friday's Gold Points Card all ready to go, and I can't wait. I'm gonna get me a big margarita and eat the mostest. I am really very excited....

...mmmm...

...sorry I trailed off for a bit

::wipes off drool::

So I hope to see you all at Friday's. Don't worry about telling me when you are going because I will be there until the deal is over.

1 comment:

William said...

YES! Monday? Tuesday? I only work 'til 5. Tell me where & when and I AM THERE.