Tuesday, October 9, 2007

October Fest

Damn. It's October. That means I've been 5 months out of school. That is almost half a year. So I know other people like making goals, and I do it in a less concrete way usually. I think am going to make mine more concrete:

-I need to be doing something theatre related at all times (shows, auditions, and/or classes)
-I need to keep my main focus on theatre while allowing my focus to wander every now and then to activities that will allow me to continue to do my art
-I need to be proactive in keeping up with friends and family
-I need to take care of myself and my things
-I need to save/track my money

So those are pretty basic but necessary goals. They need some refining, but having them written out in any form is a good starting point.

No comments: