Saturday, November 17, 2007

Pills

Bah-humbug! I must have caught something from the four planes I have been on in the last day and a half... or maybe it was from the Motel 6. Ah well, either way, I am on a Z-pak. As of now, I don't feel any better. Maybe it takes more than six hours to kick-in, but I really need to not be sick.

Tonight my show opens, and there are gonna be reviewers and people on the Jeff committee there. I hope people in my show don't do stupid stuff to make their performance "better." I don't know what people will think of the show actually. Last night's audience seemed to really enjoy it, and the director seems super happy with it as well.

Who knows. I have a feeling the reviews will mostly be about the play itself and not the production. Then it will say that it was a nice ensemble, that had some melodramatic acting but funny parts as well.

Anyways, here I go!

No comments: