Saturday, April 7, 2007

'S' is for Shitty

Hi. Today I feel shitty. I feel shitty about:

my body
my face
my singing
my acting
my clothes
my hair
my headshots
my personality

I hate these kinds of days. I don't know where they come from, or how I get to this place. It's like I woke-up and I was a new, shitty person for some unknown reason. I am full of doubt, and stress, and unhappiness. I have started comparing myself to others, and treating my acting like a school assignment. I feel like a freshmen all over again. I was in such a nice transitional place, but it all came crashing down somehow. I hope this passes soon.

***UPDATE 10:28PM*** I got to relax the rest of the day. I put on a little mascara, got a chocolate scone, and watched "Mean Girls" on TV. In short, I feel a little better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nothing likle watching lindsay lohan to make you feel better about your acting...haha

also the chocolate doesn't hurt.

glad you're feeling better