Thursday, August 30, 2007

Old Quotes Published

me: i hate creepy guys
me: and i think 65% are creepy guys
me: 30% gay
michelle: and then like 4% boring nitwits

~~~~~~~

me:
it was so boring. it was like some "sex and the city" episode with no chance to cut to one of the other girls, and no voice over with witty comments.
michelle: at least your life could BE part of a "sex and the city" episode
mine is more "celibacy and the suburbs"


Okay I'm not sooo bitter. I also did save this quote (from a male, no less):

it never gets old
that feeling of exhilaration that comes from suspecting that someone in this world might just think you're as great as you think they are

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Let's take our act to Broad-way! Is the vaudeville circuit still hot up there? I'll bring the ukulele if you bring the top hats and canes!