Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Back To Normal Posting

So now that the mystery is coming to an end... and hasn't been that climactic yet... I guess I could blog about my life.

So I have graduated, begun rehearsals, moved into the basement, attended my best friend's bridal shower, and just had a nice graduation dinner with family and family friends.

All very nice stuff happening. I have been auditioning for any and everything I can. Mostly for the experience and because I actually can now! So far I have been to 4 auditions. STATS: 3 callbacks, 1 TBA, and 1 show. So far, so good. At least I felt pretty solid about my work and myself at all of them. I actually love auditioning now, which is a good thing, considering I have to do it a lot.

Everyone keeps asking how I feel about graduating. To be honest, it hasn't hit me yet. It really felt right to be graduating now. I also feel that I am very lucky to be busy with a great day job and a great show to work on for the whole summer. When I have nothing to do, and I am not in school, and all of my friends are at least 20 minutes away... I will be sad. I will be depressed, and I will try to move to the city to be around people. The Fall is going to suck. It's gonna suck hard.

I am so thankful for my family and my friends' support. Everyone I speak to is congratulating me on following my passion and for pursuing the arts more than graduating. I am so lucky to come from a supportive and liberal community. Yeah Jews!

Basically, I am feeling very grateful. .. so thanks everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All too often, bets are placed on "gut feel", and frequently for wildly varying stakes (as opposed to "fixed" (or "level") stakes, without proper assessment of the chances of winning, or without adequate consideration as to how a loss will affect the bettor's bank. Consequently, at the end of each season, the majority of football bettors are poorer than when they started. In view of this, I am now going to make what I consider to be the single most important statement in respect to "Betting to Win":
football betting [url=http://www.pulsebet.com][img]http://www.betus.com/images/newsite1024/images/logos/logo.png[/img]uk football betting[/url]
Bet against the favorite. You're sure that a lot of money was poured on the favorites, meaning you’ll get a bundle if you win by betting against the favorite even if your heart is bleeding. [url=http://www.pulsebet.com]football bets[/url]Myth #1: Betting lines are created to beat the public.
Reality: With the exception of the Super Bowl, the public plays almost no role in the linemaking process. The betting line is created and adjusted to meet the opinion of professional gamblers because it is they, not the casual fan, who bets serious money on the game.

It also helps to read up on all the footballs write-ups you can get a hold of. By reading between the lines, you’ll inadvertently uncover some very important football betting tips.