Saturday, May 26, 2007

Spiderman 3

I was excited to see this movie. I liked the first one, and the second was pretty good too. This one looked so awesome... evil Spiderman! Get out, too cool. I was so sad to hear people really didn't like it. Even my friend Zach (on the right) who worked on the movie wasn't a huge fan. Regardless, I wanted to see it.

So, I liked it. It was everything you would expect from a Spiderman movie. I can see where people didn't like it, though. The beginning is slow with lots of "character development." Now this stuff would have been great if the script didn't suck, and if the actors (look at 2:20 or so into it) actually wanted to be making a third Spiderman movie.

The ending was a bit lame, and the dancing and singing could have been cut for sure, but overall I got what they were going for with it. Anyway, if you like Spiderman it's worth a home rental one night.

A to the S grade: B-
Teacher Comments: More effort would have made this work better.

No comments: